Saturday, September 15, 2007

 

Washcloths. Again.



Lisa
Originally uploaded by Rabbitch

I'm doing the 18-hour work thingie today and I'm pretty close to bagged, so I'm jamming out on the posting and hoping that I can placate you with views of more pretty washcloths.

These are from Lisa. Thank you!



Marina
Originally uploaded by Rabbitch

These are lovely silky little cloths from Marina in Oregon -- all lacy and such.



Barb
Originally uploaded by Rabbitch

Barb in Victoria sent these two cloths plus a bunch of little shampoos which I'm sure will be gratefully received.



Jessica
Originally uploaded by Rabbitch

Although I've clearly come to terms with the camera, more or less, every now and again I have a brain fart.

Apparently this was one of those times. I have no idea what happened here.

These five cloths are from Jessica in Beverley Hills. They're lovely ... and I certainly hope you bought stock in whatever company manufactures the tape you used to seal the box! (There were knives and cussing involved in the opening of this box).



P9100069
Originally uploaded by Rabbitch

These three washcloths are from Mrs. Quimby.

I had the honour of getting to watch her make most of one while watching her husband be a rock star.

She was knitting yellow yarn on yellow needles, while drinking beer and after drinking tequila.

She's my kinda gal.



Ann2
Originally uploaded by Rabbitch

And here's the other 12 cloths from Ann.

Several have pretty designs, and one is even heart-shaped!

Thank you so much, again.


That brings the total of cloths that I've posted to 75. Yes, there are another 42 already photographed, plus whatever's in the envelope that I picked up at my PO box yesterday. At least I think it was yesterday ... time's running together a little bit right now.

But never fear! Hubby is on the way back here with some sort of lunch (California roll and some tempura, I do believe) and he's making dinner tonight. There may well be some of that pinot noir that I seem to like marinating my butt in, as well.

I promise I'll post if I end up with any country-shaped bruises anywhere on me.

Comments:
Was that after the tequila? It's a bit of a blur....
 
I am not placated. I want a drunken rant.
 
Sounds like my kind of knitting!
One tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, floor.
You seem rather quiet, I vote for some time off and wine for you:)
 
There's nothing like marinating in good pinot noir (or, hell, even not-so-good pinot noir) to make things better. Enjoy!
 
He got lunch, is making dinner and there will be wine?! Wow!
 
Hey, my dear, do you have a "deadline" by which you want these face cloths? I have one almost done, but not sure if I should send it along when done or wait to see if I get more done ...

But if wine goes well with these, I'm game for trying ...
 
Boobage! We want boobage!

Oh, and um, 1 washcloth is on its way.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?