Sunday, June 01, 2008

 

The Ride of the Valkyries


The Esteemed Lala takes off in about half an hour for her epic fundraising ride. I think the ride actually starts about two and a half hours from now.

This is a difficult time for many people (WTF has gone on with everyone this month??) and I know everyone's busy but if y'all could spare a good thought or two over the next week as she rides 2,498 miles (or whatever it is -- I may be prone to a little exaggeration here) with an egg balanced on the end of her nose, I can't see that being a bad thing.

Ride, Lala, ride.

You are truly a righteous woman.

Comments:
I'm divorced finally. After two years and five months. Can't fucking believe it. And since today would have been my anniversary, I just got in under the wire.

Champagne, anyone?

XOXO
 
Go, Lala! I admire anyone who would sit in a bike saddle for that long -- even for the best of causes. I'm sending strong butt thoughts!
 
Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about Lala. Good luck to her.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?