Friday, April 18, 2008

 

Ann Needs Mittnz!


I don't know if I've blogged about this before (or at least about this year's drive). Likely not, which makes me terribly remiss.

Someone should spank me, but really I don't have time for that sort of thing right now.

I'm running off to have a quick shower and see if I can do anything about this haircut (I'm not thrilled -- she was so concerned about not "making me look like a boy" that she has made me look like a dorky boy with a bad haircut), get the kid from school, clean up the mess that animals made with my garbage in the side yard, take said garbage to the dump and then come back and get all of my little packages of joy in the car to take to the post office.

However, before I go, I would like to urge you to go take a peek at Ann's blog and see if you can't talk yourself into making a Mittn or two. Or sixteen.

I'd like to, but I'm all through making promises I can't keep. It's starting to suck and I don't think I could handle one more giant truckload of fail being delivered to my door.

And now I shall go and indulge in a little flagellation personal hygiene and get this act on the road.

Happy knitting!

Comments:
Somehow self-flagellation just doesn't have much appeal (I'm not that kind of girl!), so you're excused. I hope the post office trip went smoothly, and that you're feeling slightly less burdened by obligation? (hahaha)
 
I'd never seen the Fail Blog before. Thanks for the link.

Yay, you have a car to take things to the dump! And the PO and anywhere else you feel like going!

charli
charlizeen on yahoooooooooooo
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?