Sunday, July 22, 2007

 

Tarot Reading


Stolen from John, with thanks.

You Are Strength

You represent both fiery energy and steadfast will.
You are innocent and naive - yet unafraid and undaunted.
Perhaps you don't have the most powerful physical strength...
But your mental powers make up for any amount of muscle.

Your fortune:

Lately, you have been a pillar of ethics and moral strength.
And while things may be difficult, your faith in yourself will come through.
You may need to conquer the animalistic nature of yourself or others, with gentle force.
Although this may seem like the darkest hour for you, victory is near.
What Tarot Card Are You?


And, you know, seeing this is based on such in-depth research as my name (my blog name, even) and nothing else, y'all know it's true.

Or not.

Comments:
*snigger* And I'm the High Priestess. It really is true!
 
I'm the Fool, I love it.
 
I am the Hermit. The card says:

"You possess a great deal of wisdom and the ability to see people for who they are.

You are always looking ahead at the future, developing visions.

A loner, you tend to travel by yourself through life, seeking your own truth.

You don't crave material things or fancy titles. You have no baggage.

Your fortune:

It's possible that there is a unknown guiding figure in your life, ready to help you.

All you have to do is find this person and seek their advice.

It's also possible that you need to start seeking the meaning of your own life.

Either way, there's some deep thinking you need to undertake, and it needs to be done soon."

the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! (so help me FSM)
 
Jaysus, I got Death.

Off to sulk.
Or rather, draw up my will.
 
Uhmmmm...I'm the Devil.... not sure what THAT's about!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?