Friday, December 01, 2006

 

If You've Got the Money, Honey


Then I've Got the Twine.

Isn't that how that song went?

Anyhow, it's a complete and utter sin to call two skeins of Henry's Attic superwash merino in sockweight "twine", but this is the latest result of the dyepot Chéz Lapin.




My mad photography skillz having completely deserted me, I thought I'd try my mad scanner skillz. Still not so good, as the wool is a bit lighter than this but it's certainly better than the piggybarf I've been getting out of my camera of late.

This is for sale ($15cdn per skein), although I'd love to just sit about and fondle it for a while. Drop me a line if you're interested. If not, I'll stick it on the wool sale page once I've actually had some sleeeeeep.

ps, i got my days all mixed up and actually finished the nablopomo thingie yesterday. yay me

Comments:
I'd just like to say....you were great this month, I am so impressed, seriously, loved each and every post..that said, that yarn/colour is gorgeous, even if a bit lighter than what I see, very pretty.
 
I would love to buy some of that, but I dont know if I have the cash at this EXACT moment... Agh. Love your posts- they keep me knitting, no matter how pissed off I get.
 
My mom was one of those people who answered her childrens' questions through song or ridiculous sayings.

The "you got the money, honey..." song was her favorite response whenever I asked her for something that required money, like "can we go out to eat?" or "Can I get therapy?"

yarn is o-so-gor-gee-ohs.
 
Oooh! Me! Me!

Emailing you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?