Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

Oh Yes, That Blog Thing ...


I had one, didn't I? And I'm thinking you're all wondering if I fell off the face of the earth, or tried to go out for groceries and the car blew up or something.

Never fear (or no such luck, depending on your level of affection for me). I've just sort of had my brain eaten by trying to clean/decorate/rearrange the house and deal with MissyMoo 24/7. Plus, of course, having to drive anywhere I'm going in 10-minute increments, punctuated by waits to let the engine cool down and much pouring-in of water. Clearly I need a new car and have started a fund for it. So far I've saved about $3.

It hasn't been all fun and games around here, though. Miss and I have been having battles. Big battles. However, limits have been set and all is peaceful again. (My computer access has been severely proscribed and I have to brush my teeth more often. I'm just glad she let me off so lightly.)

I've also been working on my Favourite Colour Pal Swap box and, seeing the deadline is tomorrow I'm pleased to announce that I'm almost done. All that's left to do is about an hour or so of "fussing" and, of course, to spin this entire pound of Perendale which I'm going to do tonight.

Yes, I can. An entire pound in one night.

Anyone who thinks I can't may lick me.

Comments:
Of course you can spin a pound of fiber in one night.. sleep, as you already know.. is completely overrated.
 
Well, $3 is a start. That's about double what I have in my save-for-something-neccessary fund.

And yes, you did get off easy. I actually recently got the teeth and computer argument, too...but the debate also included knitting.

Happy spinnin'.
 
*SLURP*

(I'm teasing. Of course you can do it.)
 
Just remember that you gave us permission when you suddenly find yourself slobbered upon.

Not that I need it.
 
Go for a pound of ultra bulky weight and you'll have it done in no time.
 
Damn. I miss my blog. There's licking going on on the internets.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?