Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

And Now For A Commercial Message


I meant to do this days ago, clearly I suck.

A friend is trying to sell a 36" LeClerc Nilus Floor Loom. She has two
reeds, boat shuttles, bobbins and a bobbin winder. No bench.

She's asking $650.00 which seems pretty reasonable to me, but it's a little rich for my blood.

If anyone is interested, please email me at bunniegirl at shaw dot ca and I'll pass the info on to her.



Ten days. It isn't getting a lot better. I pray to FSM that someone's taken these babies in. I hate the thought of them being alone in little tiny cages.

Comments:
*hug*
 
Hugs and a prayer to Bast to watch over your fur babies and find them loving homes.
 
Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I want to say something unhelpful about keeping the cats instead o....but I won't finish the thought.

You can come visit me and Miss Kitty any time you want.

And you call it a barn becasue, frankly, it looks a lot like one.
 
I pray to FSM too, that your kitties have already been taken in and are being loved in their new homes.

I'm sorry it's so, so hard.
 
**hug**
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?