Monday, January 09, 2006

 

Update The First


It's 6:15 and I now have a huge pot of lime green wool, a small pot of orange (Missy's first choice!) and a crockpot full of a deep purple (I hope) all stewing away merrily.

Steph, I've got a better idea. Let's hire someone to kill both our husbands* and then you can come over and help me dye the 90+ lbs I still have to do.

And then we can spin.

Deal?

*this is said completely in jest and is in no way encouraging or soliciting an illegal act. unless you really want to.

Comments:
pictures!
 
90 pounds!!?? How long does it take to spin 90 pounds of wool? Good heavens. How many sheep is that?
 
Can't wait to see the purple stuff.
So, did you get your Eris pattern yet?
:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?