Thursday, December 01, 2005

 

Nothing Much


Nothing much tonight. I'm very tired. Woke at 5:20 (again) this morning and lay about in a stress-induced frenzy for a couple of hours until Sasha crawled into bed with me and got me all warm and relaxed, whereupon I fell into a very deep sleep. At 7:50.

The alarm goes off at 8:00.

I've been pretty much discombobulated all day, and seem to be fighting a cold here, so I'll leave you with this happy thought:

Some people are like slinkies. They exist for no discernible reason, however they still bring you joy and entertainment when you push them down the stairs.

More spinnage tomorrow, I promise.

Comments:
I was worried that you might not quite be feeling yourself when I started reading about people who exist for no reason bringing you joy anyway. Until I saw the part about pushing them down the stairs. Then I knew the "itch" had not left the Rabbitch. :) Hope you're not getting sick!!
 
Well if you get desperate, you can push me down the stairs anytime you want. Blubber bounces right?
:)
 
I'll send you the boyfriend. You can push him down your stairs until he agrees to get me a spinning wheel.

Deal? I'll even send the puppy with him :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?