Friday, November 04, 2005

 

Victory is Mine!


Yay! It's only taken me ten weeks to get Sasha the Cat to do exactly what she was planning on doing all along. To wit, she has finally deigned to come indoors.

All knittens have been washed, thoroughly. A couple may have been swatted. My knee has been recovered as her favourite perch.

She weighs something like 15, 16 lbs. Lots, anyhow. I have had nothing but tiny knittens on me for the last ten weeks and I don't know what the hell to do with this much cat.

There's certainly not going to be a whole lot of knittage happening until she's made up for lost kittylovin'.

Fear me.

(Oh yes, and tomorrow and Sunday is the Artisans' Sale run by my weaving and spinning guild. If anyone is anywhere near the Fort Langley Town Hall in between the hours of 10am and 4pm, hop in and visit! I'll be there on Saturday from 2 to 4pm. I am sick and feeling utterly miserable, but I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I'll be easy enough to find -- I'm the one who sounds like Barry White.)

Comments:
Welcome home, Sasha! So, has she forgiven you for bringing the tiny furry abominations into her house yet?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?