Friday, November 11, 2005

 

Things I Learned Today


A Dorset fleece is softer than a Cheviot fleece. It does, however, hold just as much poo.

The total amount of fleece that I can get washed in one day while herding a small child (and cats) is one bathtub-full. This is about one-third of the amount that I needed to get washed, and I'm not pleased with how clean I got it, but sometimes you just have to make do. It'll be washed twice more during the dyeing process anyhow.

I do not like the Circle Craft fair very much.

I do, however, think that the folks over at Skinny Goat Woodworks are very cool, so all in all I'm glad that I went.

I need to knit faster, as the craft sale is two weeks tomorrow and I have almost nothing ready.

I'd say that's enough for any rabbit to learn in one day, wouldn't you?

Comments:
do you ever sell your stuff online outside of a craft sale?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?