Wednesday, May 04, 2005

 

In The End ...


Today's best quote: "In the end, you know you'll have to get out the toxic spray, rubber gloves and knee pads." posted by my friend Smee over at Words In A Row. I'm pretty sure that quote describes how this job's going to end. Go read her. She likes ranting.

Today's worst quote? "Oh, then I can send you all of my Bernat Handicrafter Cotton for your dishcloths!" said in an email from a coworker who just found out I'm leaving my job and will be spending a lot more time knitting.

*sigh*

Who would like to bet that I accepted?

Comments:
I'll take that bet - you will take the Cotton.

Good luck on leaving your job. I left TELUS during the great buyout - it was scary after 12 yrs but I am happier now.
 
I'll take that bet, too. I'll bet you green cotton that you took the cotton that was offered to you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?