Sunday, May 29, 2005

 

Good Karma, 25 Cents


Many, many good things have been happening Chéz Lapin, of late, which is good, because for quite some time the only reason that I wasn't the assbeagle up on the crane was that I knew Mr. Lapin would only feed the kid Doritos if I left him to his own devices.

And rilly. Doritos? Cheetos, not so bad but those Dorito things scare me.

I was working downtown yesterday and on one of my lurching forays into the streets in the hope that a little sunlight would make up for the 17-hour days and 5-hour sleeps (don't try this at home, kiddies, it doesn't work) I ran across a young man with a sign. The sign read "Good Karma, 25 cents". I suddenly got concerned that all of this good stuff had been happening to me and I HADN'T PAID FOR MY KARMA.

He was asleep on the sidewalk, otherwise I would have paid him for it then, but I didn't think it wise to leave cash, even if it was Karma Money, just lying beside him.

I'm gonna look for him when I'm back downtown later today. Maybe I can pay for the stuff I've received the last couple of weeks and buy up some extra for the house-hunting we need to do later this year.

Lemme know if you want me to pick some up for you, as well.

Comments:
Yes, plez.

About 75 cents worth should do it.

Thx.
 
I would like a little, too. Please.

And I think you know who I want gone, so, if a quarter's enough, go for it.
 
I think I need a bottle...and super size it if you can.

Thanks,
Suzanne
 
Whoa, that's a bargain! I need some. I"ll send you cash!!
gaile
fidgetybudgie
 
Bloody hell...and all this time...didn't know you had to pay....grumblemumble...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?