Friday, April 29, 2005

 

Seemingly, I Am A Dolt


Or very, very high.

I said in yesterday's meme that the object was to pick FIVE sentences and complete them, and then in a drug-induced haze, promptly answered three.

Fortunately, my back is far better and I'm not on painkillers tonight, just the usual excess of liquor, so I can now again count, and will answer two more.

So:

If I could be a farmer, I'd raise pygmy goats, because they're cute as hell.

If I could be a llama-rider I'd be about half the weight I am now.

OK, on to tag some victims ... err, volunteers. Mindy, La, Dragon Knitter, and Trixie have all either kindly or foolishly stepped up to the plate. Tag, you're it!

If you'd like to join in too, Lumeah, it doesn't matter if you don't have anyone to pass it on to. C'mon, you know you want to!


Comments:
I wasn't on pain medication and I didn't notice that you miscounted. It happens :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?