Friday, April 08, 2005

 

I'll Give You a Dishcloth a Day, Dear


Isn't that how the song goes? Whatever.

It's the 8th, and I have managed to keep the sum total of four dishcloths in my sweaty little hands (or on my sweaty little keyboard, if you like).




Actually that's three and a half dishcloths.

I figure that if I aim for one a day from now to the end of the month, I'll get that order filled. (Oh yes, and some for my brother's birthday on the 20th). My life is going to be very interesting, I can tell.

On a slightly more exciting note, The Great Raw Chicken Viking Hat Knit-Along has kicked off. I'm trying urgently to find the second ball of Paton's Shetland Chunky that I was sure I had around here somewhere.




If I don't find it by 11pm, the hat's going to be in purple. I am determined to start this on time!

Photos to follow when it's complete.

Comments:
Oh the dishcloths! Hope you find the socond skein, I don't think purple would do much for that pattern. Bruised chicken...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?