Saturday, April 30, 2005

 

Dying to Try It


Or trying to dye it. Or something.

Today's little exercise in wretched excess (eggcess? Oh, I slay me):




Billyuns and billyuns of very cheap egg coloring kits (35 cents CDN/28 cents USD ... yay for overstocking!) bought for the purpose of dyeing this:




and this:




Or dying in the attempt.

I seem to have some bizarre idea that once I'm not working four hundred full-time jobs, that although I'm going to be taking care of my kid every day, somehow I will have time to do this.

As I said, I drink a lot.

Comments:
Can't wait to see what it looks like, if you ever get to make the attempt. I've always wanted to try dyeing too, but I think I would trhow my husband into a heart attack if I messed up "his" kitchen. lol
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?