Saturday, April 30, 2005

 

Dying to Try It


Or trying to dye it. Or something.

Today's little exercise in wretched excess (eggcess? Oh, I slay me):




Billyuns and billyuns of very cheap egg coloring kits (35 cents CDN/28 cents USD ... yay for overstocking!) bought for the purpose of dyeing this:




and this:




Or dying in the attempt.

I seem to have some bizarre idea that once I'm not working four hundred full-time jobs, that although I'm going to be taking care of my kid every day, somehow I will have time to do this.

As I said, I drink a lot.

Comments:
Can't wait to see what it looks like, if you ever get to make the attempt. I've always wanted to try dyeing too, but I think I would trhow my husband into a heart attack if I messed up "his" kitchen. lol
 
And how are you going to do this, brave woman? What will it be when you are done?
Is egg dye permanent on items other than formica countertops and children's clothing? [Very distant memory of either.]
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?