Monday, March 21, 2005
Two (Final) Interviews
I have two final interviews to write, and seeing Jen is agitating, I thought I should get to it before more fun fur or green cotton yarn shows up on my doorstep.
Never annoy someone who has your home address. I'm 20 balls up from where I was when I started my "stashbusting" project and I live in fear of mysterious packages. My husband just looks at the boxes sadly, when we arrive home from work, shakes his head and says in an Eeyore-like tone, "I'll bet that's yarn." I'm going to have to get a PO box one day soon.
And so, without further ado, Jen, here are your questions:
1. What inspired you to start knitting?
2. How do you deal with the intevitable twatzillas who think you're wacked for knitting when you're still under the age of 80?
3. What is the most bizarre or annoying thing anyone has said to you with regard to your knitting?
4. Do you believe, as I do, that dpns are the tools of the debbil?
5. What is your favourite dessert?
The last interview was requested by Alice, with whom I'm not quite as well-acquainted, so I will be kind, and will also try to refrain from using the word "ass".
1. When did you first start knitting and why?
2. Do you have a project that has thwarted you at every turn? And if so did you persevere or just send the bastage to the frog pond?
3. Have you ever made a typo that was so insanely embarrassing or funny that you've never yet been able to live it down? (Been there.)
4. Are you interested in other fiber arts, such as spinning, weaving, etc?
5. Do you like chocolate? If so, milk or dark or nutty or soft centres? You seem to be having a shitty time of late. If you're comfortable doing so, send a snailmail addie and expect a package within the month, as soon as I can get my ass over to my chocolate-pusher's store.
Oh hell. I just said "ass".
I think we all knew I couldn't make it for long.
Comments: Post a Comment