Tuesday, March 08, 2005

 

Time ...


... contrary to popular belief


1964 & 1963

(and song)


1969

is apparently NOT


mid 70s


late 70s

on my side.


early 80s


mid 80s

Or anyone else's, for that matter. Although it does seem to have given me a fairly decent rack.


late 80s

I was going through old pictures tonight and decided, in a cheap ploy to divert your attention from the complete lack of knitting content, to post a pictorial journey through my life. I think anyone with a scrap of sanity can see why the record ends abruptly in the late 80s, no?

If anyone canNOT see why we stopped here, please go immediately to my room. I'll meet you there as soon as I get the whips back from the drycleaners.

Comments:
OK, that Early 80s one? That frightens me, not sure why. :)
 
Oh god, your living room in the early 80s looked just like ours, same lamp and drapes and everything. We never had a legless monster in a box though. ..
 
Never in a million years did I think I’d see a photo of you posing with a bunch of leather daddies. Never.

More pics! Preferably with the whips.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?