Monday, March 07, 2005

 

These Boots Were Made for Walkin'


Which is very fortunate, as it seems that my car is still deceased. The addition of a new water pump and a high-temperature hose thingie did little to amerliorate our problems.

It's old. Maybe the car's just having hot flashes.

Thursday we get to put in a new thermostat. If that doesn't work, these boots will in fact be walking for a long time.

*scream*

On the knitting front we have good news. I finished another dishcloth and managed to look away from it ~just~ before I went blind. I'm now one item closer to my goal and No More Yarn came into the house while I was finishing this.

There's a good chance that by the end of June I'll have managed to work myself back to where I was before I started this process I laughingly refer to as "destashing".

I think it's very sad that I will count this as a victory ...

Comments:
There are knit sacks that are made for walking too. You could knit and walk at the same time. A woman as busy as yourself should multi-task.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?