Sunday, March 20, 2005
Ack! She Got Me!
Seems I missed the little "reciprocal questions" clause in the questionnaire dealie. Stacey apparently did NOT miss it, and has reciprocated. Thank dog I was nice!
1. What's the first thing you notice about some one you meet for the first time?
If they're wearing something knitted, I look to see if it's handmade. I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm scoping out their boobs.
If they're not wearing something knitted, I just scope out their boobs.
2. What made you want to start knitting?
My grandmother spent a lot of her time knitting. I tried to learn and it just didn't work. Tried repeatedly over the years and then a dear friend got pregnant and I decided I was making her a baby blanket.
Blanket never got finished and I haven't talked to her in a couple of years, but this time the knitting took.
3. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Haggis. I had a bunch of stuff in Japan that I didn't examine too closely, also.
4. Being a mom, have you ever said “Don’t run with scissors” or “You could put an eye out” any thing cliché like that?
Um, I sadly admit to yelling "Don't make me come in there!" more than once. My daughter, alas, does not respect my fearsome authority and usually makes me come in there. And then we end up giggling like loons, because I don't seem to respect my fearsome authority either.
5. If you could have any super-power you wanted what would it be and why?
Oh, I would love to be able to fly. Then I could get places without having to sit for four fucking hours for my mechanic to show up. Not that I'm having issues today or anything. Nope.
And while we're doing interviews, Heide has foolishly placed herself in my hands.
1. How long have you been knitting?
2. If you ever caught the people who keep trashing your bathroom at work, what would you do to them?
3. What is the strangest thing you have ever knit?
4. I guess everyone's pretty much caught on to the green cotton question by now, so um, how big is your stash?
5. How did you meet your husband?
OK, kid's out of the house for an hour and a half (birthday party) and I'm going to clean, and throw out half of her toys! More later.
Comments: Post a Comment