Thursday, February 17, 2005

 

Rage Against The Obscene


In a recent email from that boy (who, incidentally, will soon be the proud owner of this fleece:




which I purchased lovingly at the Puyallup Fair in September and which he subsequently won in The Yarn Harlot's Save the Universe contest, I became aware of a horrible new trend. An execration. An offense against all borderline-cirrhotic rabbits everywhere. To wit: The Sake-tini.

I like sake. I like it hot. I like it warm. I also had some very good cold sake when I was in Japan in 1991.

I'm pretty sure that I would not like it as a slushie, or frozen on a stick. I'm quite sure I wouldn't like it mixed with Kool-Aid. I especially do not believe that I would like it cold, mixed with gin and olives and shit.

I hasten to add here that it is in no way implied anywhere that one should mix actual shit into this drink, but really, dude, who would notice?

Having become aware of this outrage, I must say that it's a lot easier to accept my imminent Death by Dishcloth.

*weep*

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?