Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 

How Are The Mighty Fallen


Well, ok, I'm not exactly a fallen king. And I'm not much given to biblical quotations, either. It just seemed appropriate.

The domestic disputing has been pretty bad around here of late. Coupled with the professional (or really fucking unprofessional, really) disputing at work and the fiscal disputing elsewhere, well, you can imagine how joyous life is at the moment. Some days my stash is all that keeps me sane.




Yes, I know I've posted that picture before but inspiration is in short supply right now; forgive me.

That, by the way, is only a portion of it. You see why I'm determined to complete 100 "things" before I even start to count?

And wouldn't you know that in the depths of my lack of inspiration, my friend Juno had to go and whap me with the following music meme thingie.

And just 'cause I like her and she wrote a bunch of nice stuff about me, I'm going to do it.

1. Total amount of music files on your computer?

39.2 gig in the music folder, scattered bits and pieces elsewhere. Call it 40 and be done with it.

2. The last CD you bought was:

Kate Hammett-Vaughan, Devil May Care. At least I think so.

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?

The theme from the Jetsons. The TV is on. Before that? Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynrd, late last night.

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:

Johnny Cash's cover of NiN's "Hurt"
Kate Bush - "The Man With The Child In His Eyes"
Yo Yo Ma - "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring"
Bob Dylan - "Lay Lady Lay"
Staind - "It's Been a While"
Japan - "I Second That Emotion"

Whole bunch more ... that's just today's list. And yes, I know that's six.

5. What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to and why?

Nobody. I don't pass stuff on, and I think almost everyone has done it anyhow. But if anyone reading this hasn't done it ... tag, you're it!

Yes. I'm lazy. I also feel like shit and I'm going to bed. At 9pm.

I'm thinking something, somewhere, just burst into flame at that proclamation ...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?