Tuesday, January 11, 2005

 

Magic Glowing Bunnie Balls


I have no knitting content (apart from a sneak peek at the beginnings of Sophie, and one more completed dishcloth, but I can't think that would be all that exciting), and so instead I shall tell you about my Magic Glowing Bunnie Balls.

What's that, you say? You've wanted some of these for years?

I have too, I just didn't know it until a friend of mine sent me a set. These are the Best. Things. Ever.




The photo doesn't even begin to capture their fabulous glowy goodness.

When I opened the package I thought "hmm, that's nice, someone thinks I'm weird enough to want some of these." Then I plugged them in.

We go to sleep by their light every night. In fact, I think that's what I'm going to go and do right now.

I do believe I shall be eternally grateful that the lurkers support me in email ...

Comments:
OOOOOOhhh. I love them! My kids would love to have them, maybe I will let them.

I, for one, would like to see a pic of thy Sophie bag. I'm felt shy and must live precariously through others.
 
They are cool. Just be sure that aliens don't exit them at night and take over your brain...Jeeze, I've watched too much Buffy.
 
Oh, I most definitely need some of these.
 
I checked out the link...things I didn't know I needed but do, apparently. My roommate wants them too.

dein bruder
 
I think they'd better start paying me commission ...
 
I am in awe of your balls.

Best fishes,
Affinity (hopping on the blog bandwagon)
 
Thank you for introducing us to the balls. I *will* one day own a set.
 
I look forward to seeing them, InBoil ...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?