Wednesday, March 30, 2005

 

An Abomination Unto Nuggan


Although I'm pretty sure that the Viking Chicken Hat would easily be described by any of Terry Pratchett's characters as An Abomination Unto Nuggan, there apparently exist a cadre (perhaps a cabal?) of Very Sick People who are indecently enthusiastic about starting a Knit-Along for the adult version thereof.

I have therefore, after consulting with the experts (or actually just reading the comments from the earlier post), started a blog called "Raw Chicken Viking Hat Knit-Along". It can be found here.

If I've set it up incorrectly or if someone else actually knows the rules of one of these knit-along thingies and would like to enlighten me so I don't have to look it up (yes, I'm asking people yet again to do my dirty work for me) please feel free to let me know!

Gentlepersons, start your chickens!

Comments:
i'm in, i'm in, i'm in. i'm in X2! both my sons want the chicken hat, lol! add my name, please!
 
I may have too much going for a knitalong, but I am hoping someone posts an adult-sized conversion of the pattern. Cause I love it!
 
Aaaaaaaaaand, I should have read the previous post before commenting. Hee. *blush*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?